Our bars are made from Acacia, a beautiful & naturally durable wood. It is also weather-protected with a premium outdoor wood protector. however, when you take care of your balcony bar, it will love you back for longer.
Every balcony bar is made from natural wood and will have its own unique features and characteristics. Small cracks and fissures may develop with changes in humidity and temperature, which is a natural characteristic of wood furniture.
Tips to extend the life of your bar:
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight and extreme weather conditions
- Wipe with a dry soft cloth to remove dust and debris
- Periodically wipe with a dampened cloth and a gentle cleanser to remove any dirt or mildew and allow to air dry
- During short periods of rain, fold the balcony bar down to minimize the bar top table from being overexposed to water
- For extended rainy and winter climates, protect the balcony bar with a waterproof cover or store it indoors
Long Term Care
Since our balcony bars are made with real wood, over time the applied exterior oil will start to fade due to exposure to natural elements. Re-stain the bar using
ive it a quick clean and then apply one thin coat of a Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector, you'll only need 20mL per balcony bar to do one coat.
If you have any questions about how to care for your balcony bar, visit our Contact Us page.