Cedar Wood Balcony Bar
Transform your balcony into an inviting space to enjoy drinks with friends, or get some work done while enjoying the outdoors.
Our powder-coated steel brackets are designed to fit both round and flat railings and adjust to railing thicknesses between 2.5"- 6.5". The bar itself is made from weather-proofed cedar and folds down when you are not using it to free up more space.
- 4 Ft Premium Grade Cedar Wood Bar Top. Weather-proofed with premium Osmo outdoor stain
- Durable Powder-Coated Metal Brackets. Built to withstand extreme weather
- Easy assembly, simply follow instructions to attach cedar bar top to the brackets and securely fasten to your railing (no drilling necessary). Complete with hardware required for assembly
Tips to extend your Views Balcony Bar's Life
Clean it regularly
Food, drinks, nature-they are all things to be complemented with your Views balcony bar. We recommend that you clean your balcony bar regularly: first brush off any dirt or residue with a cloth. Then, use a clean cloth and dampen it with a mild soapy (non-detergent) solution mixed with water.
Tough stains and mildew? Try using half-water and half-white vinegar mixture to clean it.
Watch for extreme weather
If you live in a city like Toronto where it can get down to -33°C in the winter or have winds up to 90KM/H, it's no fun being outside. Please remove the bar from the outdoor railing and store it safely indoors during this time.
Apply a fresh coat of wood stain once a year
Apply another coat of exterior wood stain on it to continue to impress your guests. Give it a quick clean and then apply one thin coat of Osmo's One Coat Only with a brush to re-stain the wood. You can purchase it online at suppliers such as Ardec.
- Dark Brown (Osmo's Product #: 9264 – Rosewood)
- Golden Cedar (Osmo's Product #: 9235 – Red Cedar)
If you have any questions about how to care for your balcony bar, visit our Contact Us page.