Acacia Collection (PRE-ORDER) | Views Balcony ™ Bar
Transform your balcony into an inviting space. Enjoy drinks with friends, or get some work done while enjoying the outdoors.
Measurement requirements & fit listed below.
- ADJUSTABLE: Steel brackets adjust in width and secure to both round and flat railings from 1.75"-6.25" inches in width. The bracket system is designed to stabilize on the vertical balcony posts.
- 5 Ft Bars will fit vertical posts 59" inches apart or less
- 4 Ft Bars will fit vertical posts 47" inches apart or less
- EASY SET UP: Brackets arrive assembled. Follow instructions to attach wood bar top to brackets and securely fasten to your railing.
- FOLDABLE: Foldable bar top is convenient for maximizing your outdoor space & for storage.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Powder-coated stainless steel brackets.
Our real Acacia line is weather protected with premium semi-transparent stain. Acacia is one of the best naturally durable woods, perfect to withstand extreme weather conditions. Note, colors may vary slightly than images as we use real wood which takes stain differently.
Bar Top Dimensions:
|4 Ft Bar||5.5"||48" / 4 Ft||12"|
|5 Ft Bar||5.5"||60" / 5 Ft||12"|
Distance Between Two Balcony Posts
|Size||Distance Between Two Vertical Balcony Posts|
|4 Ft Bar||46.5" or less|
|5 Ft Bar||58.5" or less|
Railing/Balcony Wall Thickness
Railing Shape Fit
Tips to extend your Views Balcony Bar's Life
Clean it regularly
Food, drinks, nature-they are all things to be complemented with your Views balcony bar. We recommend that you clean your balcony bar regularly: first brush off any dirt or residue with a cloth. Then, use a clean cloth and dampen it with a mild soapy (non-detergent) solution mixed with water.
Tough stains and mildew? Try using half-water and half-white vinegar mixture to clean it.
Watch for extreme weather
If you live in a city like Toronto where it can get down to -33°C in the winter or have winds up to 90KM/H, it's no fun being outside. Please remove the bar from the outdoor railing and store it safely indoors during this time.
Apply a fresh coat of wood stain once a year
Apply another coat of exterior wood stain on it to continue to impress your guests. Give it a quick clean and then apply one thin coat of a premium exterior semi-transparent or transparent stain
If you have any questions about how to care for your balcony bar, visit our Contact Us page.