NEW Acacia Wood Balcony Bar
**SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET FREE SHIPPING & A $25 DISCOUNT CODE YOUR PRE-ORDER NOW**
Estimated to start shipping in the first week of May.
Transform your balcony into an inviting space. Enjoy drinks with friends, or get some work done while enjoying the outdoors.
- ADJUSTABLE: Steel brackets adjust in width and secure to both round and flat railings from 1.5"-6.25" inches in width. The bracket system is designed to stabilize on the vertical balcony posts.
- 5 Ft Bars will fit vertical posts 59" inches apart or less
- 4 Ft Bars will fit vertical posts 47" inches apart or less
- EASY SET UP: Brackets arrive assembled. Follow instructions to attach wood bar top to brackets and securely fasten to your railing.
- FOLDABLE: Foldable bar top is convenient for maximizing your outdoor space & for storage.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Powder-coated stainless steel brackets. Natural Acacia, weather protected with premium semi-transparent stain. Acacia is one of the best naturally durable woods, perfect to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Bar Top Dimensions:
|4 Ft Bar||5.5"||48" / 4 Ft||12"|
|5 Ft Bar||5.5"||60" / 5 Ft||12"|
|Size||Distance Between Two Vertical Balcony Posts|
|4 Ft Bar||47"|
|5 Ft Bar||59"|
Railing/Balcony Wall Thickness
Railing Shape Fit
Tips to extend your Views Balcony Bar's Life
Clean it regularly
Food, drinks, nature-they are all things to be complemented with your Views balcony bar. We recommend that you clean your balcony bar regularly: first brush off any dirt or residue with a cloth. Then, use a clean cloth and dampen it with a mild soapy (non-detergent) solution mixed with water.
Tough stains and mildew? Try using half-water and half-white vinegar mixture to clean it.
Watch for extreme weather
If you live in a city like Toronto where it can get down to -33°C in the winter or have winds up to 90KM/H, it's no fun being outside. Please remove the bar from the outdoor railing and store it safely indoors during this time.
Apply a fresh coat of wood stain once a year
Apply another coat of exterior wood stain on it to continue to impress your guests. Give it a quick clean and then apply one thin coat of a premium exterior semi-transparent or transparent stain
If you have any questions about how to care for your balcony bar, visit our Contact Us page.