Views Balcony ™ Starter Kit - Basic | Acacia Balcony Bar & Solar String Lights
Transform your balcony into an inviting space. Enjoy drinks with friends, or get some work done while enjoying the outdoors. This starter kit comes with an Acacia Wood Balcony Bar and 25 Ft Solar Powered String Lights.
Measurement requirements & fit for Views Balcony Bar ™ listed within product description below.
- ADJUSTABLE: Steel brackets adjust in width and secure to both round and flat railings from 1.75"-6.25" inches in width. The bracket system is designed to stabilize on the vertical balcony posts.
- 5 Ft Bars will fit vertical posts 59" inches apart or less
- 4 Ft Bars will fit vertical posts 47" inches apart or less
- EASY SET UP: Brackets arrive assembled. Follow instructions to attach wood bar top to brackets and securely fasten to your railing.
- FOLDABLE: Foldable bar top is convenient for maximizing your outdoor space & for storage.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Powder-coated stainless steel brackets. Natural Acacia, weather protected with premium semi-transparent stain. Acacia is one of the best naturally durable woods, perfect to withstand extreme weather conditions. Note, colors may vary slightly than images as we use real wood which takes stain differently.
Bar Top Dimensions:
|4 Ft Bar||5.5"||48"/4ft||12"|
|5 Ft Bar||5.5"||60"/5ft||12"|
Distance Between Two Balcony Posts
|Size||Distance Between Two Vertical Balcony Posts|
|4 Ft Bar||47" or less|
|5 Ft Bar||59" or less|
Railing/Wall Thickness Requirements
Railing/Wall Shape Fit
Brighten up your space with these beautiful solar string lights. Never get up to turn your lights on again! Views solar-powered string lights automatically light up once it gets dark and remain lit for 8 hours on a full charge.
- DESIGN: 25ft string lights with 27 1.5 inch tall LED Bulbs (2 replacement bulbs). 4 Lighting Modes: on/off, light, slow flashing, quicker flashing, fast flashing
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Solar Powered & USB Chargeable (Dual Charging): Save money on your electric bill using the power of the sun to light up your favorite outdoor/indoor space! A full solar charge will provide 8 hours of light. USB Port Included, as back-up charge on rainy days or little sunlight. 4hr USB to fully charge
- DURABILITY: Lifespan upwards of 50,000 hours and made with PVC Material, these LED lightbulbs are more durable than traditional glass. Built with weatherproof technology to withstand harsh climates, including rain, snow and wind
- CONVENIENT: The solar panel technology auto-illuminates lights when it gets dark - no need to plug in or flick a switch! The lights are simple to install with zip ties or 3M clip strips to any space
ENJOYMENT: A perfect addition to your balcony, terrace, patio, backyard porch, rooftop & BBQ area! Light up your outdoor space for any occasion including parties, holidays, weddings, birthdays, date nights, entertaining friends, and camping
- 25pcs G40 led filament bulbs
- Comes with 2 replacement lightbulbs.
- Warm White Light Bulbs - creating a cozy and warm environment
- String Light - 3W YM-G40-25LED-3W
- Cable: 25ft/7.6m 25 sockets
- Charging time: 8 hrs
- Working time: 8 hrs
- USB Port Included, as a back-up charge on rainy days or little sunlight
- 4 Lighting Modes: on/off, light, slow flashing, quicker flashing, fast flashing
- PVC Material, these led lightbulbs are not easy to break unlike glass bulbs
- Water Resistant IP65
- Indoor & Outdoor Used
Tips to extend your Views Balcony Bar's Life
Clean it regularly
Food, drinks, nature-they are all things to be complemented with your Views balcony bar. We recommend that you clean your balcony bar regularly: first brush off any dirt or residue with a cloth. Then, use a clean cloth and dampen it with a mild soapy (non-detergent) solution mixed with water.
Tough stains and mildew? Try using half-water and half-white vinegar mixture to clean it.
Watch for extreme weather
If you live in a city like Toronto where it can get down to -33°C in the winter or have winds up to 90KM/H, it's no fun being outside. Please remove the bar from the outdoor railing and store it safely indoors during this time.
Apply a fresh coat of wood stain once a year
Apply another coat of exterior wood stain on it to continue to impress your guests. Give it a quick clean and then apply one thin coat of a premium exterior semi-transparent or transparent stain
If you have any questions about how to care for your balcony bar, visit our Contact Us page.