Move over table, hello balcony bar. Our unique design and beautiful Acacia bartops will be there for any occasion. Whether it's a morning coffee, happy, hour, or working from home, do it in style.
Comes with the adjustable bracket set & bartop table. Review "Measurement Requirements" below, to ensure it will fit.
- ADJUSTABLE: Steel brackets adjust in width and secure to both round and flat railings from 1.75"-6.25" inches in width. The bracket system is designed to stabilize onto the vertical balcony posts.
- 5 Ft Bars will fit vertical posts 58.5" inches apart or less
- 4 Ft Bars will fit vertical posts 46.5" inches apart or less
- EASY SET UP: Brackets arrive assembled. Follow instructions to attach wood bar top to brackets and securely fasten to your railing.
- FOLDABLE: Foldable bar top is convenient for maximizing your outdoor space & for storage.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Powder-coated stainless steel brackets (so it won't rust)
Our real Acacia line is weather-protected with a premium semi-transparent hybrid wood protector from Rubio Monocoat. Acacia is one of the best naturally durable woods, perfect for the outdoors.
Colors may vary slightly than images as we use real wood which takes stain differently.
See "Balcony Bar Care Instructions" on how to maintain your balcony bar.
You'll need two vertical posts or a wall (if you have a wall, you don't need these measurements) that our brackets will lean against. Click here for a visual diagram!
|Size||Distance Between Two Vertical Balcony Posts|
|4 Ft Bar||46.5" or less|
|5 Ft Bar||58.5" or less|
Railing/Balcony Wall Thickness
Our unique brackets adjust between these thicknesses
Railing Shape Fit
Our brackets fit on the following shapes of railings
Our bars are made from Acacia, a beautiful & naturally durable wood. It is also weather-protected with a premium outdoor wood protector. however, when you take care of your balcony bar, it will love you back for longer.
Every balcony bar is made from natural wood and will have its own unique features and characteristics. Small cracks and fissures may develop with changes in humidity and temperature, which is a natural characteristic of wood furniture.
Tips to extend the life of your bar:
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight and extreme weather conditions
- Wipe with a dry soft cloth to remove dust and debris
- Periodically wipe with a dampened cloth and a gentle cleanser to remove any dirt or mildew and allow to air dry
- During short periods of rain, fold the balcony bar down to minimize the bar top table from being overexposed to water
- For extended rainy and winter climates, protect the balcony bar with a waterproof cover or store it indoors
Long Term Care
Since our balcony bars are made with real wood, over time the applied exterior oil will start to fade due to exposure to natural elements. Re-stain the bar using
ive it a quick clean and then apply one thin coat of a Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector, you'll only need 20mL per balcony bar to do one coat.
If you have any questions about how to care for your balcony bar, visit our Contact Us page.